CAREER OPPORTUNITIES JOIN OUR TEAM
Want to serve with a great team in a dynamic, growing church to help fulfill the Great Commission and the Great Commandments? Look no farther! God is doing incredible things here, and we are excited to see what our future holds.
INTERIM OFFICE MANAGER
The Interim Office Manager ensures that our office, communications, and facilities operations of the church are effectively managed during an 8-10 week window that our Operations Manager is out of the office. This person will be the front line of the church for people calling and visiting during weekdays. He/she will work closely with a friendly team of staff and volunteers to facilitate church communications, maintain church information, and coordinate church schedules.
- Devoted follower of Jesus Christ, shares the mission of MRCC and exhibits Christ-like character
- Excellent organizational skills demonstrated in a professional office environment
- Strong computer skills and aptitude for learning
- Hospitable as the front person in the church office
- Ability to maintain discretion/confidence with personal details
- Availability to work 40 hours/week; church office hours of Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Facility Manager provides excellent facility management, project management, and volunteer leadership skills to maximize the use of our building and grounds. God has provided us an incredible 60,000+ square foot facility that is used both for church purposes and for serving people throughout our community. This person will be our maintenance guru, setup coordinator, and will provide input/expertise into building upgrades in the future. He/she will be the front line contact for building matters and will help us to be great stewards of our facility.
- Devoted follower of Jesus Christ, shares the vision/mission of MRCC and exhibits Christ-like character
- Proven experience performing routine maintenance
- Strong organizational ability and follow-through
- High attention to detail and appreciation for excellence
- Strong time management skills
- Advanced ability to work with teams and lead decision making processes in a team environment
- Ability to read blueprints, check repair manuals, and locate/order from parts catalogs when needed
- Knowledge of commercial building systems and equipment/operations and maintenance
- Agility and physical strength to lift at least 50 pounds
- Hospitable and friendly as a spokesperson for the church
- Available 40-50 hours/week
1. Including weekends throughout services
2. Including major church events (i.e. conferences, church gatherings, special services, etc.)
3. Embracing the need for flexibility in work availability and scheduling
- Ability to recruit, train & motivate volunteers
READY TO GET STARTED?